The newly Mavic 2 pro arrived my desk 2 weeks ago, but I really could not test it out freely due to my office work and bad weather. This weekend, I could finally go a little causal walk and play around with it. I went up to a small hill and got some drone shots, tried some time lapse, panorama, and point-of-interest of the Mavic, consumed a full battery.
The stairs up hill are really loooong.
The sky is so clear, which is really unusual in Hong Kong. I got some nice photos. The Mavic 2 pro fly really fast compared to my Spark, although the controls are basically the same, the FEELINGS are so different. I push up the joystick and the drone already become a tiny dot just a second. Another difference is the radio signal of the remote connection. In the side area of a dense urban, the spark could fly about 200m and the connection with the remote will start to be unstable. With Mavic 2 pro, the range will dramatically increase to nearly 600m. I could not fly too far before, therefore it should be safer. With this new King, I could easily fly so far, i.e. need more to be more careful and skilful.
I am still learning the new drone, and many functions are yet to be tried. This should need months of practice to be familiar all of them :)
If you interested in the equipment I used, please check the links below:
- Peak Design Everyday Backpack Zip ----- https://amzn.to/2P1H5oR
- Shimoda Explore 40 Starter Kit ----- https://amzn.to/2OWJp0b
- Canon 5D Mark IV ----- https://amzn.to/2wiA64k
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro ----- https://amzn.to/2OXGZOU
- Shimoda Explore 40L backpack ----- https://amzn.to/2SxOAGl
- GoPro Max -----https://amzn.to/39xvaXM
- Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod -----https://amzn.to/37wVRKH